Thursday 29 March 2012

When you've changed. . .


              I don’t know how it came to be this way. I’ve grown tired of this on and on fairytale that I decided to take a break from it, chill. When I was happy doing my thing, enjoying my time, I know deep inside there was always something missing, something I was longing. But naturally I didn’t mind it at all, because my emptiness was quickly filled with GOD, my family and my friends. So I went on with my life, just surrendering to the river flow. When I was just following where the current would take me, I stumbled. Then  he came.  It caught me absolutely off guard. He was exactly what I wanted, especially those deep brown eyes of his. After that my routine changed again. Back to the old me. The teenager with hormones just kicking in.  Now, I’m back. And I’m stuck. Because somehow, I think, just maybe, I’m slowly falling in love with him. The sad thing is, I don’t know what damn thing to do about it. Worst? I don’t know if I can do something about it, and I think neither does he.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You! I love reading your sentiments!:)