Wednesday 27 February 2013

Guard your heart!


A hard life makes a brave heart.

          The things that happen in your life may come as a burden to you. May become deep-rooted in the past, and it may result to your anger. But I have nothing to say.

          I don't have that kind of a past. Maybe I'm just blessed. But then if I were blessed to not experience that kind of hard life, then why am I so lazy? Why do I take things for granted? Why do I get scared when everything doesn't fall into plan? Maybe because, I haven't seen or experience the worse. That's why it is so easy for me to get on. But then, I always get scared with it.

         The ones who had their share of a burdened past are the people who are more blessed. They got a challenge. And they just need to overcome it with faith. Again, it's easy for me to say it, because I don't really know.

         All I know is this, a hard life makes a brave heart. And this heart is the heart that's guarded. It's the heart that is afraid to lose, afraid to get hurt again, but will of course try, and that is what makes them brave.

        Just have faith in those people. They'be been through harsh times. All they need is support.

        Your hard life isn't done, there is bound to be more. Be careful. But don't worry. You have a good heart. You know what's right and what's wrong (although sometimes they get mixed). The hard life is just starting. Prepare your heart. Guard your heart!!



4 comments:

  1. You have a nice work there Lois. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. thank you and welcome back!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You! I love reading your sentiments!:)