Monday 26 November 2012

Just Doors, no locks.


The Secret Door to the past,
Unlocked. Out of place.
Knowing that neither last,
Will the last be the last?

Will the unknown come back and resurface?
And try to get back its original place?
 Will the past reflect what has happened?
And choose to try again?

Will the subject tell or be silent,
To the qualms and worries hidden?
Will it leave or stay?
I assume, but it is too early to say.

Will the third be content?
Of the door outside full of torment.
She will try, can she handle though?
the overwhelming feelings unknown.

Nevertheless, the past is the past,
Focus on now and the present.
Make things work so it will last,
Be gracious of what's sent.

The rain has been rough yesterday,
And I'm afraid it continued today.
Release that baggage behind,
Say what you have to say.
So things won't go silent,
And the tense aura will go away.

Make things easy,
And just say you're sorry.

2 comments:

  1. Hello my dear friend Lois, and I was reading your website, I just wanna say I really love it! The overall look of your website is fantastic , as well as the content! Congratulations for your amazing work ! I follow your blog (21)... Hope you'll follow me back.... I wish you Happiness and Joy… And Blessings for the New Year. I wish you the best of everything… That you so well deserve.
    Greetings from Rio de Janeiro/ Brasil
    Nelson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks.
      sweetserendipity-lois.blogspot.com
      -your new follower. :D

      Delete

Thank You! I love reading your sentiments!:)