Friday 27 July 2012

1:43 AM

1:43 AM

When I was watching my cellphone for the time, this is what I saw.

HAHAHA :D

143 messages

I also saw my phone and found out that I had these amount of messages even though I deleted some.

HAHAHA :D

The music playing in the office are also love songs. I definitely understand the lyrics.

HAHAHA :D

It's funny how these little things,  were once very insignificant things to me. Now, whenever I come across  these things I turn to a fantasy dimension thinking that everything was meant to be, like everything was tailored by destiny.

I must be crazy. Oh well, at least I'm happy.:)





           Since we've already established the fact that I AM going crazy, let me share to you a photo.:)

For me, this photo is very very vain. But since it's my first edited photo, cut me some slack. :)

It's a photo I decided to edit by myself using Adobe Photoshop CS6.
But the fact is, I only decided it. . my friends did all the work. (wink.)

To the photographers: HAHAHA :D I don't know which one, they were a lot.

To Chanson: For adjusting the paper size.

To Kuya Larynill: For fixing the photo since the very beginning up until the end.

To Gemmarie: For answering all the questions regarding Photoshop.

To Jazzie: For doing the finishing touches.

To Rojan: For uploading the photo.

To me: Though I did nothing, I stayed awake through the whole process. haha :D

To GOD: Thank YOU for all these people.

Thank you guys! I knew nothing, and you were all busy, but thank you for all the efforts. I love you all. :))




3 comments:

Thank You! I love reading your sentiments!:)