Thursday 23 February 2012

The ME I came to know of. . .

                       The ME I am now, is really different from the ME I was back then . . and I'm proud of myself! This new adventure I am in, I hope I'll be able to conquer and succeed,:) (Fingers crossed)


I am : Me. Simply Me.

I think : of my past. My present. My future.

I know : that I am young and still have lots of steps to take to finally say "I know everything."

I want : to finally know what I want and hope I have the courage to go for it.

I have : a caring family, supporting friends and a loving God.

I wish : to see miracles, more and more each day.

I hate : people who have mood swings. I get affected every time with their bad mood.

I miss : my books. My precious books that I left back home because my dad said I won't concentrate on my studies anymore. He is correct by the way. When my darlings are here, goodbye education and hello fiction!;)

I fear :of being alone.

I hear : God's trumpet coming soon. . .!

I smell : the aroma of food! Yum!

I crave : my Dad's cooking. :( It's been a long time.

I search :for something I don't know. It feels like there is still something missing.

I wonder : what I'll be in the future! (excited!)

I regret : not being able to say sorry for the things I've done when I had the perfect moment to do so.

I love : God. My family. My friends. :)

I ache :  when someone is mad at me >.<

I was not : hoping for Dumaguete but God's plan brought me here.And now I know why. :)

I am not : a person who usually gets mad.

I cry : when I can't hold my tears anymore.

I believe
: I can fly! XD. .  Nothing is impossible!

I dance :  when there is an upbeat song and I'm with my friends.

I sing : inspirational songs!

I read : the Bible. And anything that I can get my hands on. I love to read. :')

I don't always : get mad. So if I do, then someone really did something bad.

I fight : when I know that it's worth fighting for.

I write : what I feel. Everything that I feel.

I win : when  I make a decision and my heart is at peace.

I lose : things, documents and notes. They always seem to be lost. (wonder why?) :')

I never : tell anyone I'm angry. I just keep it to myself and pray that I'd let go of my anger soon.

I always :smile. I'm usually a happy person. :)

I confuse : immigrant and emigrant. Even if I looked up the meaning several times, it still doesn't register. : D

I listen : to my heart. And do what it wills me to do.

I can usually be found : at school but recently I can be found at the Pylon office.

I am scared : that my friends and family would soon be a hindrance to doing what I love and to seeking God.

I need : God, my family and my friends.

I am happy : that I'm alive and blessed.

I wake up : amazed at how God will shower me with even more blessings.:)

I sleep : knowing that everything was alright, everything is alright and everything will be alright as long as I have my family at my back, my friends at my side, my dreams and aspirations in front of me and GOD on top. I sleep after a prayer and a sweet smile on my face . :')

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You! I love reading your sentiments!:)