Thursday 23 February 2012

A Great Love


                        On Valentines Day, I was not with someone special, but I was with special ones that love and dear me. It was a very happy day. Full of Love indeed. While others celebrated their vowed relationships, we on the other hand, celebrated our friendship. It's actually very promising to see, that us, people from different cities and islands would get to know each other and really get to know each other. From the moment we set eyes on each and every one, in an instant, we clicked. And it was a remarkable feeling. Because even though we were far away from our loved ones and our family, rest assured that we are in a place where there are also people who love us. But of course, the day wouldn't be that perfect without the Lord, because HE is the GREATEST LOVE of all. HE is everyone's perfect date:)
                           I am happy that my V-day wasn't a big grief for being single. Valentines Day is the day of love-all kinds of love. Although, the love musn't stop there as the day ends, it will always continue. . .:))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You! I love reading your sentiments!:)