Wednesday 1 February 2012

Letter to Cupid: Answered.



It's February. Mostly known as Love Month. The month where the sweetest chocolates are made, the beautiful aroma of flowers are smelled and different shapes and shades of red hearts. It is as festive as Christmas and Halloween. It is as most prepared for as an Independence Day of a certain country.

The ones who are most excited for this month are those who are in a relationship. Those who found the other half of their hearts. Although it might be cliche but at this time they would might as well renew their promises of love and affection.

For those who are single. Well, this is not the month to worry  and be sad that you don't have a partner. This is the perfect time for us to see our whole population. To find out who are taken and who are not. This is the time for us to be hopeful.
Though I am still single I am hoping that with the following moments to come I would find my other half. And when that moment comes I'm counting on cupids arrow to struck as both. But in the meantime, I'd like to send cupid a letter. . .


Dear Cupid,

Whether I have met the man I’m meant to be with or not, I hope that you would take care of him and let him stay away from all temptations. And when the moment does come, I hope that you would give me the eyes to recognize him, the feeling to acknowledge the feelings I might feel, the wisdom to know the difference between love and infatuation. And last but not the least, for that certain moment I hope that you would create a perfect setting for the perfect time for us to meet at the perfect place for me to find my perfectly imperfect man.







Sincerely Yours,

Sweet Serendipity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You! I love reading your sentiments!:)