Thursday 21 February 2013

HAPPY BLOG-GERY!




              I'll admit this is a crappy picture. Sorry! My phone is not DSLR-material. Anyways, enough about my phone, look what I got on Valentines Day!!

             The reason I showed this picture is because February is my Blog-gery Year! Yep, it's been a year already since my 1st post. And if you could remember correctly, I spent my Valentines Day before with my friends. Now, I have someone to share it with:*

            I'm not going mushy mushy. I want to point out in fact, that a lot has happened in 2012. One of my blessed years ever. I gained friends-no scratch that-I gained a family. The family that I was afraid I should be open to, because I was afraid I wouldn't get along. But then, I just did. And now, I love all of them. They are my family here in Dumaguete City <3. I also had someone very dear to my heart. Someone whom I can share secrets and basically everything ;) (Hence, the Valentine Gift). I also lost friends in the process. Friends, whom on my 1st post, I assumed that we were going to be friends forever. We were a big group. And now we are cut, everyone formed their own little groups. Everyone back stabbed anyone. Now, my home is now a house. Just a simple construction that I'm living. I also had a chance to write at my heart's content, to be sad and to be happy as I can be.

             The year was full of emotions. Every emoticon you can think of. The thing I'm most truly blessed at, is when I found God. I changed. Into something better. I became calm when I found HIM. And now, everything is all about HIM. HE was my perfect date last year. And now, HE gave me someone and a family to share it with. I'm blessed.

           Happy Blog-gery everybody! Let's see if there are more mushy mushy things I can say about this year. Let's see how many changes will come. Let's see who stays and who goes. Let's see what's going to happen in my blog. Be Blog-gerific for this year! Be Blog-awesome! (Now, I'm just fooling around.) Happy New Year! Happy Hearts! Happy Blogging! :D

              Not to be ultra-corny! But look what I got.



A heart-shaped candy

White Rose

Cookies

A drawing
With a letter

          The last part is my favorite. Home-made:D
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You! I love reading your sentiments!:)