Sunday 25 November 2012

Shoots. And Breaking Dawn.

Definitely, a tiresome--worthy weekend.

          Three years ago, I hated books. Especially educational books. eeewww. Boring :p But then, a best friend of mine (who probably thought I was bored) told me to read a particular book. To keep looking like I'm cool, I agreed. Little did I know, that was a decision in my life that defined me.

          Now, I am an avid reader. I usually, back then, just watch series and movies and just pass the bookstore every so often. But now, I love books, I love how the authors create a new world, it's like looking at another perspective. I love the movies. I love how they can compile every scene, I love how they can make their visions into reality. I love TV. Basically, I'm not the girl who checks her FB or twitter account every minute of the day. I want to catch up with what's up. See how imagination can still take you to new heights, new possibilities, new worlds.



          And so, to end my relationship with the first book that I've ever read (not mandatory), we watched the last part of its story- Breaking Dawn Part II. It was fun, the overwhelming part was I watched how it grew, how it was still a mere story, now, part of history in the industry. Although before we watched it, we had to wait 1 week after its debut. But it was worth the wait. Or rather, I guess the day was worth the wait.;)

          Anyways, shooting baskets?? Hmm, I'm not a sporty type of girl but I definitely can shoot. :D

         Shoot baskets? where's the fun in that? I guess its that one point in that moment where you can actually think you can shoot it--and you did. And the rewards? That depends :)



Shoot baskets as much as you can, take a risk. If I didn't read the book, I wouldn't be able to put something in an autograph book. I wouldn't discover what I like. Shoot baskets. Shoot. Shoot. Shoot. Try as much as you can, after all, you never know which basket you belong to, if you don't try it.

1 comment:

  1. Kinsa imo kuyog ug tan-aw ani Lois?
    Ahahaha!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You! I love reading your sentiments!:)