Wednesday 7 November 2012

Perfectly Secret

Secrets.

We all have them.
Tell me who doesn't.

So, what are your secrets? 



I have a tiny little secret that I'd like to share,
A secret, I've come to know of, 
too painful to bare.

This secret I know, shusssh! I'm not allowed to say,
For from the start, I was supposed to stay away,
Oh, but this hard head, it was hard not to sway.

Now, look where it end up,
A grumpy mood, and a broken heart,
It led me to fall, far too hard.

Poor old me, what have I done?
Now I'm hurting, but have nowhere to run.
The burden I have, it weighs like a ton,
But too late, yes, too late indeed, can't be undone.

Secrets can either make or break you. And most of the time, it breaks you.
A little advice, in the future, for me - - never unravel another secret if it's not ready to be heard.

So, what's YOUR secret? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You! I love reading your sentiments!:)