Wednesday 11 July 2012

Up when I thought. >.< .


Once I thought there was an angel,
Now all I see is a brute mongrel.
Your quiet pesky mood,
Kills everything I thought was good.

On the first day, we became friends,
Smiling, you dare to pretend.
These scars you've now led,
Too late for them to mend.



Your brown eyes so filled with lies,
Knowing perfectly whom you despise.
Picture perfect person you entice,
I just thought we were allies.

You're not a queen that I'd bow down,
You're no saint that I'd kneel upon.
You're no worthy of praise,
You and me, we're just the same.

So don't be a Madonna,
And feel like you're all that.
You always compare with thee,
Now go, and subject to the jury.



Never shall I once again be careless,
And choose the people who care-less!


At least, that's for the best,

Goodbye my long lost friend, 

It's time for this heart to rest.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You! I love reading your sentiments!:)