Friday 15 June 2012

Beauty behind the Verdict


What lies in the forest are unknown to us, but even so, what lies outside are dangerous and scary. So you can think the tumble of worries a mother has for her baby. . .but even so, sooner or later the bird needs to leave her nest.

In the deepest part of the forest,
Lies creatures and species of all sizes.
Its lairs shout the signs of dangers,
But its beautiful mystery lingers.

There inside the dark misty plains,
Sires a mother who shivers in fear.
For she knows the terrors outside,
With high hopes to wander the open wide.

My dear daughter don’t be afraid, mama said,
What lies in the wilderness, we can never tell.
You’ll stumble and fall and hit your head,
But sooner or later, you’ll find the reasons why you fell.

It’s time for you to leave the hollow,
Race your dreams and success will follow.
Flap your wings up high,
And soon you’ll be soaring to the vast sky.

2 comments:

  1. I write and maintain a blog which I have entitled “Accordingtothebook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it. I’m your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for following me:)) i will definitely exchange the favor.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You! I love reading your sentiments!:)